Project Underground has already been making waves in the electronic community here in Nashville. With an all star lineup and plenty of surprises already planned, this event is already setting itself up to be a massive hit! Last night, the organizers of the event announced a contest for the opening slot of the show. The rules are…
*From the event’s Facebook Page*
1. Must be 18 or older to enter.
2. Once Submitted the $10 Entry Fee, Entrants are required to email a link to a downloadable 20-30 minute mix to email@example.com along with name on paypal payment if different than artist name.
3. Title the mix “Project Underground – YOUR NAME HERE.” If you fail to title your mix correctly, your entry may be missed or not accepted.
4. The deadline to enter is March 29, 2018 at 11:59 P.M. CST
5. Winner will be selected by totaling a score based on 60% of total Listens and 40% of total Reposts. For example, if your mix has 1000 listens and 100 reposts, you will receive 600 + 40 points totaling 640 points. In the case of a tie, those tied will be notified and additional rules announced.
6. Absolutely no paid-for reach or ads may be used on any social media, including paid listens, bot reposting, and targeted ads. This is about organic reach, quality of mix and engagement with your friends and fans! Promote to your friends on all platforms and tell them to Listen, Repost and SHARE!
7. All mixes will be released on the official Project Underground Soundcloud on March 30th no later then NOON. Promotion period ends April 4th at 11:59 PM. Winner announced no later than April 6th.
8. $10 Entry Guarantees General Admission Entrance to the Event.
The deadline to submit is March 29th at midnight. I’ll post a link to the mixes once they are released. Good Luck!